Hannah NamuwongeBachelor of Microfinance
Email: email@example.com |
Telephone: +256 757-129 032
An ambitious, creative and highly motivated individual, with an uncompromising commitment to quality and outstanding professional service. I have five years’ experience in and a Bachelor’s degree in Bachelor of Microfinance. I am a hardworking, self-motivated, a team player, and result oriented individual with good interpersonal and organizational skills who can work under moderate supervision with a high sense of duty and loyalty both professional and privately. I have knowledge and skills using accounting software such as Finance Solutions and Tally. I am looking to take on new challenges including managing multiple projects simultaneously and leading a bigger team and make a significant contribution to an institution that offers a genuine opportunity for progression.
October 2018 to date
Confederate, Mbarara University of Science and Technology-Simulation for Life
In this role, I provide ongoing administrative support for retail operations as a way of running and coordinating the day to day administrative duties of the university.
- Developed and maintained the filing system which helped the University store, retrieve and share information with ease within the organisation.
- Increased engagement, accountability, collaboration and a shared sense of purpose and also created opportunities for personal growth. This was through planning meetings and taking detailed minutes.
- Updated and maintained office policies and procedures; this kept the organisation up to date with regulations, technology and ensured that our policies are effective and consistent.
- Provided the general support to the visitors; this has improved the knowledge efforts through sharing new ideas from the external visitors.
- Ordered for office supplies and researched for new deals as well as new pre-qualified suppliers, as a result, this has helped in the effective day to day running of the organisational activities and also effective productivity of each employee.
- Improved communication, productivity, accuracy and timeliness by assisting in the preparation of regular scheduled reports. As a result, this has improved decision making and also helped the organisation to focus on its stake holders/customers.
- Helped in ensuring efficient inventory planning and ordering and also saved time and money for the growth of the organisation by updating the store inventory together with the data clerk.
- Delivered and received letters of correspondences as required which ensured effective, timely and accurate communication within the organisation and hence timely responses towards the growth.
- June - July 2017
Internship, Ebirungi Birugomututu (EBO) Financial Services- Mbarara Branch
While here, I was under the supervision of the senior employees to carry out duties for the smooth running of operations.
- Mobilised and sensitised clients about credit and other services offered by the SACCO. This contributed to the number of clients that joined and started saving with the SACCO and also increased the loans taken.
- Provided balances to clients in regards to their savings and loans balances which helped both clients and the SACCO to keep good and effective follow up of their clients as well as the clients’ finances.
- Provided a clear profile of the clients that wished to join the SACCO and also helped in the loan tracking and recovery in case of ant defaults. By carrying out data entry especially for new entrants using the Finance Solutions software.
- Strengthened the relationship between the SACCO and its clients; this was through providing customer care services and reception of clients to the SACCO.
- Improved the performance of the SACCO by doing loan recoveries and tracking especially the credit department and also increased on the profits earned by the SACCO through successful loans recoveries.
- June - August 2016
Internship, The Aids Support Organisation (TASO Staff Cooperative Society Ltd)
During my tenure here, I learnt and gained first-hand experience in a real job environment.
- Identified the stakeholders for the Cooperative.
- Improved productivity, accuracy and timeliness, improved decision making and also helped the organisation to focus on its stake holders/customers through report writing.
- Increased engagement, accountability, collaboration and a shared sense of purpose by taking minutes which in turn created opportunities for personal growth.
- Designed the membership book which improved on the saving discipline of the stakeholders since it inspired a saving culture and also helped to limit the lability.
- Reviewed and verified TASCOS client files for accuracy; this guided in updating processes and instructions that had changed, boosted preparedness for audits and inspections and also helped in complying with other standards and regulations.
- Other responsibilities
- 2016 – 2017, Deputy Health Minister, Ndejje University- Guild 2016/17
- 2016 – 2017, Vice Chairperson, Ndejje University Baganda Nkobazambogo Students’ Association
- 2016 – 2017, Guild Representative Coordinator, Ndejje University – Guild cabinet 2016/17
Bachelor of Microfinance (Second Upper)
Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE)
Luwero Secondary School
Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE)
Luwero Secondary School
Primary Leaving Examination (PLE)
Kasana Junior Primary School
- Lumu Lameck Bukenya
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
The Aids Support Organization (TASO) Uganda, Soroti Branch
+256 773 345 449/ +256700 541 386
- Nyombi Amos
Mbarara University of Science and Technology Simulation Center
+256776 172 077 / +256701 554 132
- Josephine Najjuma Nambi
Coordinator- Simulation Centre
Mbarara University of Science and Technology
+256 779 216 724 / +256 704 595 563
I, the undersigned, certify that to the best of my knowledge and belief, this data correctly describes me, my qualifications, and experience.
|Last Resume Update||September 13, 2022|