CHRISTINE KAYENDEKEExperienced receptionist
Receptionist Aug 2017 - Present* Roofings Rolling Mills Ltd
- Effective and timely handling of plant visitors and customers.
- Receive incoming calls and transfer calls where necessary.
- Processing payments/GRN of various invoices e.g., restaurants and hotels
- Organizing Boardroom meetings, visits and events at the plant in a professional manner.
- Organizing meals and accommodation for guests and the Group Executive Board members.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the reception area and the administration building. Achievements
- Recognition as the employee of the year for the administration department.
- Assisted in training the new receptionist and call center executives for the Roofings Limited.
Direct sales agent (LPG) July 2017 – Aug 2017
Oryx Energies Uganda
- Getting new clients for LPG with emphasis to hire purchase.
- Ensuring that the deliveries for LPG for your clients are delivered in time.
- Following up on Hire purchase payments with your respective accounts.
Field Interviewer July 2016 – April 2017 Uganda Bureau of Statistics( Uganda Demographic Health Survey)
- Electronic data collection.
- Ensuring that the data collected is clean.
- Sending the collected data to head office on a daily basis.
Data Processing Assistant Dec 2014– Feb 2016 Uganda Bureau of Statistics, (Uganda Population Census 2014)
- Batching and filing.
- Data validation.
Recognition as the most time conscious person at UBOS 2014.
- Good working knowledge of SAP S/4HANA
- Ability to handle pressure and work under minimum supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- Creative mind and observant in terms of detail orientation.
- Oriented toward serving others and helping customers
- Customer-service skills
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Ability to work both as a team and independently
|Last Resume Update||December 8, 2022|