Name : KASAGGA PHILIP
Sex : Male
Date of birth : 20TH APRIL 1988
Nationality : Ugandan
Religion : CATHOLIC
Marital status : SINGLE
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- To maintain respect for all the staff body as well as visitors to the company, organization and create a relaxed, comfortable, attractive, and conducive working environment
- To respect the ethics of the organization and company
Employer: HOPE AFTER RAPE
Duty station: Kyegegwa district
Period: April 2020 to Date
Position held: District Project Coordinator - Kyegegwa
Project: USAID/Uganda Family Planning Activity (UFPA)
Under this position I have carried out the following duties.
- Serving as the primary technical expert/spokesperson for HAR/FPA at the district level.
- Maintaining a high level of health expertise and share up-to-date information with partners by locating, analyzing, and applying current technical data relevant to family planning and reproductive health.
- Preparing timely annual, quarterly and monthly work plans, conduct monthly meetings with partner NGOs/CBOs and ensure timely and quality monthly, quarterly and annual reporting from the field.
- Working closely with the partner NGOs/CBOs in the district to ensure their timely integration, planning, implementation, recording and reporting of FPA project activities.
- Providing technical oversight and expertise in the development of FP/RH performance indicators for FPA project.
- Tracking project activities and results against established performance and impact indicators.
- Ensuring quality, reliability and timeliness of performance reports and other data regarding project activities implemented by USAID/Pathfinder/HAR.
- Taking prompt initiative to communicate recommendations to the programs manager and implementing partners on methods/strategies to increase FPA effectiveness and result in the targeted district areas.
- Providing leadership and oversight in ensuring compliance with USAID/Pathfinder/HAR FPA policy requirements. Leading the project team and liaise with the implementing partners to actively monitor USAID/Pathfinder supported activities for FP compliance.
- Participating in elaboration of action plans, project reviews and financial/program performance reports for USAID/Pathfinder FPA activities.
- Initiating appropriate documents for technical assistance, training, and commodities procurement.
- Analyzing and report on field data and relevant technical developments related to FP/RH to the programs manager and the donor.
- Maintaining effective technical and professional relations with Kyegegwa district local government, community, contractors, donors and other development partners on relevant FP policies, project issues and regulations on behalf of HAR.
- Use effective communication skills to develop written and oral project materials.
- Plan and complete work assignments with a high degree of initiative, good judgment, analytical skill, and integrity.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Employer: Uganda Youth Development Link (UYDEL)
Duty station: UYDEL Masooli Rehabilitation Centre
Period: September -2014 to April 2020
Positions held in order of appointment: Livelihood Manager, Project Officer, and social worker
Projects: DREAMS, PEVUS, CSEC, LINK-UP, ACCESS, EASY-24 and YEP
UNIVERSITY: Ndejje University
Degree: Bachelor of Development Studies (BDS), October 2013
HIGH SCHOOL: Kitante Hill School
Qualification: Uganda Advanced Certificate in Education (UACE)
Year: December 2008
HIGH SCHOOL: Mengo Senior School
Qualification: Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE)
Year: December 2005
- Uganda National Association of the Deaf – UNAD
Qualification: Certificate of Uganda sign language
Year: August to November 2018
- Monitoring and Evaluation training – Plan International
- National Child Policy 2020 – Mende Sub County Wakiso District
PERSONAL SKILLS, COMPETENCES AND ABILITIES
- Social Skills: Good Interpersonal and Relationship building skills with a sense of humour and Team spirit
- Leadership skills
- Organizational skills: Community Mobilization and communication, Collaboration and Networking, advocacy, leadership commitment and dedication to work and high level of integrity
- Proficient analytical and research skills
- Computer skills: MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and MS Access
- Technical Skills: Report writing, Monitoring and evaluation and budgeting for activities
- Motorcycle riding and motor vehicle driving with class A and B permit
- Communication skills both verbal and non-verbal.
- Sign language interpretation
- Kyewalyanga Moses
Programme Manager – HOPE AFTER RAPE
(M) +256 782 710471
- Lubega Andrew
Project coordinator – Uganda Youth Development Link (UYDEL)
(M) + 256 774 210009
- Nayiga Rashid
Community Development Officer – Mende Sub County Wakiso District
(M) + 256 757 289047
The above referees are the guiding influences in the choices and development of my career.
I, Kasagga Phillip, the undersigned, certify that to the best of my knowledge and belief that the above data correctly describe my qualifications, my experience and me.
04th January 2023
|Last Resume Update||January 4, 2023|